Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a good used RN stainless rack for a D90 wagon. Has tool mount brackets(see photo), and two topside jerry can locations.

$800 plus freight. I will palletize for purchaser.

PM if interested.

Comes with left side rear ladder and support for right side. The two front supports are plain steel and will need cleaning and painting.

One of the front to rear cross pieces of flat stock has a small bend/deformation, see photo.

No mounting nuts/bolts/screws etc are included.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm... good question. I cannot guarantee that it would fit a NAS truck. Nor would I put it on one! Would go SD roof rack for a NAS hardtop.

It came off a NAS, but it was a bastardized NAS with a ribbed roof. Therefore, will fit both smooth and ribbed roofs.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Blaster, I should have posted that!

51526 - Western Iowa.

·
Premium Member
10,296 Posts
Is it made of pure titanium?
Question is a cover-up for a bump.

·
Premium Member
10,296 Posts
Latest metallurgical analysis results: unobtainium. Pure f’in unobtainium.
Another bump since all the metallurgy choices have been exhausted.

Rocking horse manure?

·
Premium Member
10,296 Posts
Lol,ok ok,sorry I commented on it......i blame my cracked screen 😎
It's not a problem as I thought you were kidding, but if you weren't, no harm done.
I wasn't trying to be smug, just carrying the joke forward and hope it didn't offend anyone.
Again no problem, just trying to have a few laughs.
I remember when those racks first became available and was very very impressed with them.
Believe they are quite rare now thus the rocking horse manure comment.

·
Registered
1994 defender CDN NAS
186 Posts
It's not a problem as I thought you were kidding, but if you weren't, no harm done.
I wasn't trying to be smug, just carrying the joke forward and hope it didn't offend anyone.
Again no problem, just trying to have a few laughs.
I remember when those racks first became available and was very very impressed with them.
Believe they are quite rare now thus the rocking horse manure comment.
Yeah,it’s a sweet rack for sure,someone will be happy to get that delivered......my bad😎GLWS!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts