Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi folks as I go swapping out parts will have items available and will update...
All from my 1988 LR90 unless otherwise noted.
Prefer local pick uo
I don't have any way to palet or pad/pack anything.
I can drop off parts anywhere in Miami or Broward counties after payment at no charge.

Defender front Bumper Used $40

Defender rear safari door with defrost glass, it was re skinned and re enforced by previous owner. No provision for wiper nor keyhole was made in the reskin process. It had a rear tire carrier attached to it (already sold separately) so there are 2 holes in the center if the door.
Already has Dynamat Extreme on it. Comes with MudUK rear card, Hinges and bolts. It is painted in a Primer Green. The Tint is creased so you might want to have it professionsly re tinted. $250. Also comes with an older MOD rear door latch I had in a pile, may be useful..

New Back door Harness 2007+Puma. This is for the rear door with heated glass/ wiper/& 3rd Brake Light. But No CDL. Part# YMN000022 It was on a brand new uninstalled rear puma door from R N and it was removed because I installed the harness that does have the provision for the CDL so this was never installed or connected on a car. $65

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,368 Posts
I’ll take the shop manual

Reactions: Ozzie

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Recorded a video of the back door for an interested party but incase they don't buy the door, if any interested party has Whatsapp I'm happy to send them the video.
DM please don't be posting your numbers here.

Ozzie

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
here is the Mud door panel for the back door.
The door and hinges are off the car as of yesterday.
Comes with the small black plastic buttons to hold it in place as well as the metal rear handle and the screws to attach it to the door.

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
New Take Off 2007+Puma Back door heated glass.still has the stickers on it.
$200 available to ship at cost. This was on a brand new door that I purchased and I swapped it out for the same glass with the provision for high mount stoplight version.. just glass no rubber surround seal. For Puma (rounded corners) back door.

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
PM sent

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
BTTT

Hi folks.
Have a few items for sale.
pick up only in Miramar, FL

Rear Full size Door complete with Mud Doorcard, interior Pull handle, Hinges and old used seal. This door was reinforced and re skinned, they did not make the hole for the wiper nor a key lock. $250

Front door cards great shape $75 each with handle and pull/lock surround. These are for push button doors. SOLD..

300tdi. Air intake.
This connects from the turbo to the Air cleaner unit.
Only the Air intake hose as pictured is included $100

Brand new take off 2007+ Puma Rear door glass with Defrost..
This was removed from a brand new door purchased from Rover's North that was not mounted to the car so it has never seen any actual use. $200.

Ignition assembly with 2 keys $40.
I removed it to put in the newer version puma style where the one key opens all of the doors and the Ignition ...this was perfectly functioning when it was removed. Comes with the items pictured.

Front Grill surround LR90 non AC Standard Green great shape$100

Grille $75

Buy them both as pictured for $150

OEM dash Clock., (Round one)
Was working great when I removed it from the car last week. $200

Rear tub wire cover protector, OEM $50/pair.

NAS rear bumper rubber mat. Used, no bolts $20

Everything is pick up in Miramar Florida 33027 no shipping available,

Attachments

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Some other pics...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The Rear door assembly complete has to go together.
Door, hinges, MudUK door card, Pull Handle, seal, extra Door lock/latch,
Come get this today $200

1 - 20 of 26 Posts