Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a removable fiberglass hard top from a 94 D90 soft top. This hard top has been on since 95 when the original owner purchased it direct from his local Land Rover dealer. No cracks or splits, need to take it off the car so I willing to help you put it on your Defender. Looking to got $2k l, obo.

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,645 Posts
note - few items - you will need to remove your header rail above the windshield so you will need to take off you trim pieces above the sun visors to install the front part of the hard top. The snap rails if you have a soft top will need to come off as well as they won't fit. Also lastly the 94 diagonal B pillar to tub supports are different (2 piece) from the 95 and 97s so you may need to do some light trimming on the top where it mates to the tub to accommodate where the diagnosis are located depending on year.
it comes apart in seven pieces pieces.
Good luck with the sale.
When I had my hardtop I had the inside painted white as to reflect more light into the truck. Also used some light foam tape between the pieces to absorb any shock that the top may experience under normal driving conditions and minimize the potential for cracks.

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
Also the hard top need full door seals and not just the 1/2 door seals

1 - 15 of 15 Posts