Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

Any advice on trying to find a replacement right rear slider window for my '95 D90 SW? Damn thieves smashed the operable pane. Body shop is having a hard time locating one.

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
6,201 Posts

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I remember reading about Garrison's seals a while back. Any info you can share about those? Are they an upgrade from the stock ones?

------ Follow up post added June 25th, 2015 12:53 PM ------

These?

Garrison Outfitters

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
screw the body shop... go to a glass shop...
This body shop works on Defenders (aluminum bodies)... not going to trust the glass guy to rivet in the new window assembly! Plus it's covered by insurance...

What do you guys think? Tinted or non?

·
Registered
336 Posts
glass shops do insurance.. and do rivets.. . rover is no more than a bread truck crossed with a tractor... not a bit special about any little tiny portion of it nor the whole.
but w/e

·
Premium Member
6,561 Posts
This body shop works on Defenders (aluminum bodies)... not going to trust the glass guy to rivet in the new window assembly! Plus it's covered by insurance...

What do you guys think? Tinted or non?
if insurance is writing the check, why not go with a see thru glass frontrunner gullwing?

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
I have a set of Garrison outfitter window channels on my 90. The are the Cats Pajamas. And, they would be the beagles pajamas, if beagles wore pajamas!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts