Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So silver lining isolation has given me a lot of time to install D2 seats in my 110, pics when I'm done. Also good news it gives me an excuse to find new seats for the cargo area, the stock 3 man benches don't fit now. I've found a set of 4 seats I want but they are in UK, anyone shipped or had shipped large bulky parts like these seats stateside? How did you do it? I would you hope to do it if you did it again? Anyone got a defender coming over in a cargo container who wants share some space?

·
Premium Member
568 Posts
I had two front puma seats shipped from the UK. They came via TNT (which is part of FedEx, I believe)

Two puma front seats, strapped to a pallet, shipped from UK to my office in Georgia (we had a loading pallet) was 250GBP plus like, $65 in other fees after the fact. Pissed I got charged the extra afterwards. But it is what it is.

Shipping took about a week, week and a half (done in Oct 2018, same with prices)

Overall shipped pretty darn fast and the seats are super extra fabulous. Great because my dad can ride with me and they don't hurt his back (installing better seats is better than dealing with back issues).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts