1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting rid of some stuff as I tear into my 109

Parts are off a 67 2a 5 door, but not promising they are original to the truck

Just make me an offer and I'm not going to refuse it

Front Door tops - pretty shot, one in really shot the other could be saved if you really wanted to. I have glass for the one shown without. - free or just bring me some beer

Oil pan, I'm assuming out of a 2.25 deisel. Actually in really good shape.

Radiator - no idea if it leaks or anything, looks to be in decent shape but who knows. Again assuming from a 2.25 diesel

Seat brackets - mechanism on the passenger side works fine, haven't bothered to see if it slides

Rear jump seats. Frames seem to be in decent shape, could use a wire brush and new paint but other than that what really is there to these things? Cushions are shot, don't have the bottoms.

Front drive shaft. Will have the whole axle assemblies for sale eventually but I'm not there yet. This is just easily reachable at this point so if you want it I can take it off

All parts are in 07701. Really don't want to ship anything but if you need me to I guess I can be coaxed into it.

Offer at least what it's worth in scrap and it's yours

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
To satisfy rules. All are OBO

Rad 40
Pan 40
Door tops $25 ech
Seat brackets $25 set
Rear jump seats 25 ech
Driveshaft- $50

appreciate heads up on yoke. Probably going to replace all with new though to keep things consistent

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
What is condition of drive shaft and joints? Shipping to 97089?

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will take a look tomorrow and pm you

·
Premium Member
7,155 Posts
plz do not scrap any of it. If nobody wants it right now they will some day. Just those two pieces of Triplex glass...OMG you have no idea. If it helps I will take the radiator and the door tops. Just don't know when I'll get to the Jersey shore.

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
plz do not scrap any of it. If nobody wants it right now they will some day. Just those two pieces of Triplex glass...OMG you have no idea. If it helps I will take the radiator and the door tops. Just don't know when I'll get to the Jersey shore.
I know. I hate to scrap anything but I'm working with really limited space. That's gonna be the biggest challenge of this build. I will try to start a "free pile" and post when it gets too big. If anyone is in the area just pm me and I'd be happy to have things re-used.

In the mean time if anyone needs something and can contribute to the coffee and beer fun please let me know.

·
Premium Member
16,553 Posts
Reach out to airbornrover he has a 109 and could probably use some pieces of it ever comes to scrapping them.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I know. I hate to scrap anything but I'm working with really limited space....
fwiw...you can hang body panels and such on the walls and ceiling of your garage for the time being to get them out from underfoot. That's what I did...seat box up high so you don't hit your noggin. :)

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
fwiw...you can hang body panels and such on the walls and ceiling of your garage for the time being to get them out from underfoot. That's what I did...seat box up high so you don't hit your noggin. :)
Trust me there isn't much wallspace or ceilin space left. Bikes, surfboards fishing poles. You name it it's there lol

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Two car garage ...one series truck per... moved everything non-rover into the storage buildings out back...:) You run out of room quick.

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump before (most of) these things get tossed.

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
If you end up scrapping a door top for lack of space or patience, I'll take it, pay your asking + shipping (if you will ship), and make it a picture frame in my office. Or, if you're really looking for the beer fund - I have a bottle of Hardywood Rum Gingerbread Stout to sweeten the deal.

I'd just rather it go back on a vehicle first.

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
All you then, Joshua. I was just trying to think of a way to keep them from becoming 10 cans of green beans.

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Haha. Ok.

Josh. Will text you

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Adrian - if it's getting too tight you can store them at my house - I can toss them behind the garage.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts