Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to ditch my 2a 88" build, so I'm putting everything I have for that build up for grabs. I'll take photos very soon, but here is a general run down of the bigger items

-Rolling 88" chassis (1963) good shape. Needs rear crossmember replaced, but I have a galvy one to go with it. $1500

-2 88" rear tubs $350 each

-early 2a bulkhead. Needs floor panels, but pretty solid otherwise $500

- 2a seat box. Great shape $200

-new hoop set for soft top(all new, but missing door channels)$300

- early 2a front fenders. Will be separating all the panels. Price tba

-early 2a breakfast. Good shape $150

-early 2a grille $60

-fuel tank $100

-5 Michelin xzl's 7.50x16. Good tread left except one. Good for the spare. All 5 for $550

This is just the beginning. I have boxes and boxes of smaller bits and bobs that I'll get photos up of. I'll also consider selling everything in one go if someone is interested. I have everything to build a full truck minus engine and trans.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I could use the grill and breakfast if solid and rust free.
PM payment info

Hey Dale,
Grille is good and the breakfast is very solid. Just some minor surface rust, but no cancer at all. I'll put photos up tomorrow of them. I'll pm you now...

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Jeremy,

Interested in whole front fenders depending on price.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is the breakfast the deluxe style with chrome trim rings, or the basic with just stamped bezels?

-Jeff

Shoot, I don't even remember. I'll check tomorrow. I'm almost certain it's the standard style. Which reminds me...

Standard hood w/ tire mount $250

------ Follow up post added July 29th, 2015 10:10 PM ------

Jeremy,

Interested in whole front fenders depending on price.

The front panels that are currently on the fenders are the early style, but someone cut holes in them for headlights, so they are junk. I have a set of early 2a front panels to replace them though. Photos tomorrow. $150 per fender.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
The front panels that are currently on the fenders are the early style, but someone cut holes in them for headlights, so they are junk. I have a set of early 2a front panels to replace them though. Photos tomorrow. $150 per fender.

I'll take those fenders if you're gonna replace the front panels with the early type. Let me know how to pay.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts