Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy ya'll.

We have a ton of stuff we've pulled off of trucks and replaced over the years piling up around here. Lots of it fell in the "damn that's in good shape, we can use that someday" camp, and then that 'someday' comes and we're buying something new rather than drawing from the stock. We'll be doing a swap meet Sat Apr 17th here at our shop in Marshall VA - Swap Meet (@cwclassics.com). We'll put out coffee for free as always, and welcome others to join us and sell your own stuff. Commonwealth Classics. 8382 W Main St. Marshall, VA. 20115.

LR parts include front and rear seats (defender & series), bumpers, bull guards, lights, electrical, wheels and tires, roof racks, interior trim, engine parts (mostly 200Tdi and 300Tdi, some VM, and a small bit of V8), and more I'm sure.

Land Cruiser parts are almost all 80-series - doors, trim, electrical, headliners, axles, seats, etc.

Thanks much!
Bill

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Hey Bill, so want to attend but highly likely I’ll forget. If you can send me a reminder Friday night that would be super helpful

·
Registered
65 Posts
Bill, curious what you have? I am looking for some bits. Seats, roll cage, 200 TDI parts...unfortunately can't make to the swap meet until the border opens again, but have family in the area. thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts