Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks,

I'm new to this forum, but have been around Rovers for about 20 years. My 1st, '62 IIA, while I was getting my Geoenvironmental degree in college... had to sell her to pay for my last year though. I had the wonderful opportunity to apprentice as a Rover Mech under Doug at Ship's Mech Services, in Portland, OR, for about 8 years (that was almost 10 years ago now... time flys). I've owned some pretty neat rigs over the years and even built my own coiled V8 Series hybrid (sold that to a friend). I'm presently a stay-at-home dad and homeschool my children (by choice... no... seriously!). :tounge I'm also presently driving a stock late IIA 109 Station Wagon... and love the slower pace it evokes.

Anyway, I like this forum... appears to have less attitudes and know-it-alls. Good lot here. :thumb:

Regards,
Michael

·
Administrator
11,722 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Yes, in general this is a great crowd and if you don't care for the drama it's easy to avoid. But we do know it all... just kidding :)

Don't forget to make a registry entry and post some pictures of your truck.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forums. Yes, in general this is a great crowd and if you don't care for the drama it's easy to avoid. But we do know it all... just kidding :)

Don't forget to make a registry entry and post some pictures of your truck.
Thank you for the welcome! Thanks for reg reminder... just completed it. :thumb:

------ Follow up post added July 18th, 2015 10:55 PM ------

Welcome and Hello back. Your avatar photo of the Young Ones totally cracked me up!!!!

"Vegetable Rights!"

Chuck
Ha! The best comedy troop EVER! "It's Rick with a silent P ! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts