Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I have a 1978 registered Santana 88 Especial. The equivalent of the 88 Station Wagon in the UK. I have a document to show it was registered on 30/11/1978 and was regularly checked for road worthiness from then on. It was before VIN numbers were issued but has a chassis number of E57807753 and a registration plate of H 9513 D. I need to have a piece of paper from a Santana Club stating the year of manufacture, 1978. As we all know Santana went out of business many years ago. Is there anyone out there who can provide this? I am , of course, prepared to pay for this service. Thanks Nibor

Attachments

· Registered
9 Posts
Hi everyone, I have a 1978 registered Santana 88 Especial. The equivalent of the 88 Station Wagon in the UK. I have a document to show it was registered on 30/11/1978 and was regularly checked for road worthiness from then on. It was before VIN numbers were issued but has a chassis number of E57807753 and a registration plate of H 9513 D. I need to have a piece of paper from a Santana Club stating the year of manufacture, 1978. As we all know Santana went out of business many years ago. Is there anyone out there who can provide this? I am , of course, prepared to pay for this service. Thanks Nibor
Hey Nibor, Wish I had some better info for you, but I've been looking for the same on my 73 IIa 109. My original registration day was May 1973, so it was sold to me as a 73, but I've found no way to track down a manufacture date. Please let me know if you have any luck and I'll do the same.

Bob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts