Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are a few inaccuracies in the ad and the price is outrageous (oh and the miles aren't listed) but for anyone interested. The color looks like Epsom Green instead of the listed Willow Green. LRFAQ says: "Being converted to an RV with parts from a Series IIA/III Ambulance (was Rolled)" per their last record on the truck

1993 Land Rover Defender 110 NAS - $65000

Actual VIN: SALDH1281PA920946
Vin listed: SALH1281PA920946
Rear Plaque: 350/500 aka 350 of 500

1993 Land Rover Defender 110 NAS - $65000 - $65000 (Great Falls, montana)

condition: New
title status: rebuilt

Seller Description:
This is a 1993 Land Rover Defender 110 North American Specification it is number 350/500, it has a brand new frame, it is a rebuilt salvage title, It comes with a brand new high performance 3.9 v-8 engine and a brand new ZF-4, 4 speed automatic transmission, the front and rear diffs are fully factory rebuilt and it has all new suspension components, new brake lines and new wiring, all ready finished. the major wiring is done in the dash and just the components like the gauge package, lights, ect need to be installed, these plug into the wiring harness already installed. It got painted about 22 months ago and I have never touched it after, the paint is Defender Willow Green with a Alpine white top, the body is complete and it has a roll cage. all the major work is done and it just need to be assembled and the interior put in. price is $65000 which is what I have invested, I am selling it as is. Here is a chance to own a Brand New Defender 110 NAS, with a brand ned 4 speed automatic transmission, at a 1/3 of what it is worth finished. It is the only one like it in the United States, Please call email me with any questions

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,108 Posts
Great Falls MT????? ........ hmmmmmmmmm :whistling:

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
I don't think that's a NAS 110.

Not the correct dash, the rear panels on either side of the cargo door are ROW (note the upper holes for tail lenses).

·
Premium Member
6,561 Posts
I don't think that's a NAS 110.

Not the correct dash, the rear panels on either side of the cargo door are ROW (note the upper holes for tail lenses).
it's probably an NAS VIN and maybe frame, and it ends there. I swapped my bulkhead because me likey vents. But that body doesn't even have any rollcage cutouts. This one probably had every piece of aluminum melt on it, and he bought a ROW body to rebuild it.

It'll be interesting to see if this thing sells anywhere near that price.

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Great Falls MT????? ........ hmmmmmmmmm :whistling:
Yes, that's the first thing that came to mind - has the Creed struck again?

·
Premium Member
7,734 Posts
it's probably an NAS VIN and maybe frame, and it ends there. I swapped my bulkhead because me likey vents. But that body doesn't even have any rollcage cutouts. This one probably had every piece of aluminum melt on it, and he bought a ROW body to rebuild it.

It'll be interesting to see if this thing sells anywhere near that price.
yup, x2 and I'm guessing an epic nightmare to boot. Reminds me of that 110 Camel a some guy bought that had all kinds of ridiculous mysteries wrapped around it.

·
Premium Member
3,228 Posts
i am more upset he thinks its willow green!

·
Premium Member
874 Posts
A mystery wrapped around an enigma...

·
Premium Member
16,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,983 Posts
I looked up the VIN and found Experian recognized the truck exists, but had no vehicle records for that VIN.

Not sure what that means.

·
Premium Member
5,983 Posts
make sure you use the vin i provided and not the one creed provided.
I did. The experian report on SALDH1281PA920946 came back with a short record about make/model/year, but with no additional information. I've never seen that before:

1993 Land Rover Defender 110

VIN: SALDH1281PA920946
Style / Body: SUV 4D
Engine: 3.9L V8 EFI

Country of Assembly: United Kingdom

·
Registered
769 Posts
"Only one like it in the US" - well, at least that much is true LOL.

That is indeed Epsom Green metallic.
Wait, this isn't a good deal?

I mean I am legally blind and new at this, but it looks like it just needs to be assembled, sprayed alpine white and sold for something north of six figures...

smh

·
Banned
5,225 Posts
yup, x2 and I'm guessing an epic nightmare to boot. Reminds me of that 110 Camel a some guy bought that had all kinds of ridiculous mysteries wrapped around it.
Lol..... That truck has turned out to be a very cool truck...and my negative bank account and near divorce from a usually understanding redhead proves it....LOL..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts