Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I understand these are rather hard to find and seem to command crazy money. I've ended up with one I don't need so I thought I would put it up for sale for a more reasonable price than I'm seeing them for.

I gave it a cleaning and it has three coats of chassis saver then top-coated with enamel, as I was prepping some other parts I figured why not.
It looks to be in top notch condition with no signs of wear.

Part # NRC9607

$150 US plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
I understand these are rather hard to find and seem to command crazy money. I've ended up with one I don't need so I thought I would put it up for sale for a more reasonable price than I'm seeing them for.

I gave it a cleaning and it has three coats of chassis saver then top-coated with enamel, as I was prepping some other parts I figured why not.
It looks to be in top notch condition with no signs of wear.

Part # NRC9607

$150 US plus shipping.
Hi

Do you still have this part for sale?

Many Thanks

·
Registered
396 Posts
Anyone have one of these? SafariHP? Uncle Douglas? I've got one, but I bashed it a little years ago when I didn't know what I was doing.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Anyone have one of these? SafariHP? Uncle Douglas? I've got one, but I bashed it a little years ago when I didn't know what I was doing.
We have in stock. 280€uros plus delivery.
Best Regards
Rui Alves

·
Registered
396 Posts
Thanks Rui. That is a little too pricey for my budget.

The one I have is functional I'm open to a used rusty one w/o dents if anyone has one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts