141 - 148 of 148 Posts

·
Premium Member
685 Posts
I need, I need!!!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Mine are still in fairly good shape. I have thought of making new ones, but since mine have not disintegrated yet, I put it to the "have to be really bored to start." My way to make one off's like these is the same I use to make prototype parts for the aircraft. I essentially tape off the part to the extent I can pour plaster of Paris in it to make a positive model. I then use fiberglass or carbon fiber and do around 4-6 layers of build up. I then remove the positive from the now rough part and wash out any residual plaster. I sand it smooth and make the cut outs. You can go and add tabs and reinforcements at mounting points. It takes two days, mainly waiting for the resin to cure.

This is a wingtip I just did, took 3 days to make, needs to be a bit stronger than a speaker box. It is to mount IR cameras in for geophysics. So it is not that involved, especially for a one off.

·
Registered
5 Posts
These are made out of Aluminum and come primed with self etching primer.
Fully custimized to your needs, If you need the seatbelt cutout please let me know, if you intent is to use as a spacer for tuffy boxes also specify this as well.

These are built for soft tops and will need verification if they will work on SW, so with this being said I'm asking for one(1) volunteer if you have a NAS 90 SW please email me with your information.

$95.00 a pair
Hi please tell he how to order, I need one set for my 1997 D90 NAS with seat belt and another for1990 D110 ROW. Thanks Mike

141 - 148 of 148 Posts