Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1994 Defender 90 NAS
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any suggestions for a safari top for a D90 NAS? I was considering getting one for a Jeep and modifying it to fit if I couldn't find anything reasonable. I was looking to cover the entire top not just the front cab.

·
Premium Member
5,949 Posts
I had one made locally by a convertible top/auto upholstery shop. Was about $500?

Came out perfect.

Had it made from stayfast convertible top fabric.

·
Premium Member
1,469 Posts
Surrey top is what you need-
If you can wait, Badger is the way to go-

·
Premium Member
1,768 Posts
Does anyone have any suggestions for a safari top for a D90 NAS? I was considering getting one for a Jeep and modifying it to fit if I couldn't find anything reasonable. I was looking to cover the entire top not just the front cab.
I have 3 or 4 tan jeep CJ/YJ bikini tops if you're interested in your first idea

·
Registered
327 Posts
I just got my Badger Surrey top and will have a Rover North Surrey top available in the next week. It’s in perfect condition. I just want to make sure the Badger fits and looks good (it will) and then I’ll be ready to sell and ship the RN

·
Registered
1994 Defender 90 NAS
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds good I just sent you a message about it. Why did you end up switching from the RN Surrey?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Honestly I just like the Tickford material a little better (I think). The RN looks just like the original one I had on my old NAS and I love it but this is the only top I keep on it. The Badger hopefully fits the bill and is a little bit tighter fit.

This is in no way me saying anything negative about the RN versions quality or fit. I’m really just switching it up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts