Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This article was in my latest Boat US magazine, very informative! Although focused on marine rust the principles are the same - and it is highly educational dispelling any myths that folks have about why rust occurs, and all about corrosion. Enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am obviously new here so I presume you guys have seen the great "corrosion prevention guide" thread at defender2.net

Worth a look as well as some of the posts on aulro.com

Interestingly my dad has spent his life spraying CRC under capping and almost any area he can find on our defenders and even though I seen no mention of that in any forum it seems to have kept his vehicles pretty rust free.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
This article was in my latest Boat US magazine, very informative! Although focused on marine rust the principles are the same - and it is highly educational dispelling any myths that folks have about why rust occurs, and all about corrosion. Enjoy.
Craig - it's probably just me since I'm viewing this on my phone, but I'm not seeing the article or link :)

- Brian

·
Premium Member
5,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Craig - it's probably just me since I'm viewing this on my phone, but I'm not seeing the article or link :)

- Brian
prob just phone app mate...it is a pdf

1 - 4 of 4 Posts