Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to part ways with the classic to make room for the 110. Truck has been my daily driver without issue. $5k proactive work at british 4x4.
$10k obo

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,618 Posts
What happened to the '95 alloy wheels? Those are not 95's.

·
Premium Member
3,347 Posts
I have a spare set of each for the 95's SWB and LWB if anyone would prefer them to help Chris with the sale.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just learned that the catalytic converter will need to be replaced at some point in the near future.
So this sale just went to best offer, as I really need room for the 110.
If anyone wants to take this on or has some guidance, I'd really appreciate it.
Chris

·
Premium Member
3,347 Posts
Should be straight forward for any exhaust shop to handle? World pac and Atlantic British both should have what you need.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Miles? Rust?
131k miles. No major rust issues.

------ Follow up post added August 12th, 2015 09:17 PM ------

Should be straight forward for any exhaust shop to handle? World pac and Atlantic British both should have what you need.
I'll definitely look into it, but this could be good for someone who can do the work.

·
Premium Member
3,347 Posts
If it helps with the sale I can throw in a correct set of wheels if buyer pays shipping on them. Found a pic when it had 2" springs and 285/75/16 on TWR's

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,168 Posts
If it helps with the sale I can throw in a correct set of wheels if buyer pays shipping on them. Found a pic when it had 2" springs and 285/75/16 on TWR's
Jeez would it even steer with those things?

·
Premium Member
3,347 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,822 Posts
wait a 285 will fit with only a 2in lift ? Why didn't you say that when I was there last week and we were going back and forth about those tires....

·
Premium Member
3,347 Posts
Haha, I clearly haven't been thinking clearly lately. They did rub at full turn, I just adjusted the stops on the axle housing.

·
Premium Member
4,618 Posts
Jeez would it even steer with those things?
jeez is right--- talk about 3 point turns...maybe 5 or 7...

131k miles. No major rust issues.
No major rust issues?
How about some pictures---it will help your sale or kill it.

Let's see the typical Range Rover trouble spots.
There are 3 key areas that will tell volumes about this vehicle.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts