Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let me know what you need. This is just a few pics of what I have, I have A LOT more. email cinqueg at hotmail or eight 4 five six 6 seven ninety three hundred

Here are just a few pics of what I have:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Do you have a RRC pass side tail light lens? I saw the fixture but with broken lens in pic 3/31. Also please provide more info on the air shocks. Do you have the height position sensors as well?
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you have a RRC pass side tail light lens? I saw the fixture but with broken lens in pic 3/31. Also please provide more info on the air shocks. Do you have the height position sensors as well?
Thanks!
I do have a PS rear light fixture with a good lens but it's in my office and I won't be able to get to it until monday. I do have the sensors, I'll get you a pic this afternoon.

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry, I've been trying to answer emails and PMs as fast as I can.

The RR letters were licked 10 mins after I posted the ad.

The sunvisors are also gone.

Spring Isolators: only 3 left

I'm still looking for other parts to take some pics and post them or email.

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Will have the engine, transmission and transfer case from the 95 DI out of the truck in a few weeks. If anyone wants to hear the engine running let me know soon.

Also have a transmission and transfer case from a 96 DI in good condition (wife's DI).

And a 3.9 engine, tranny and T/C from an 89 RRC but I don't know what condition it's in (good candidate for a rebuild).

1 - 20 of 28 Posts