Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cleaning out the garage and have a few things that needs a new home...more to come...
-1995 RRC Crush can covers very hard to find and in great shape with foam insert. $300
-Factory OEM expedition roof rack. Great shape no rust or damage. Comes with all hardware. $600
-Stock brushbar with lights and rear tail guards all in great shape. $300
-Several wheel sets. Cyclones...GDE...TWR. Offer
-Old Man Emu front shocks brand new installed to test and went with stock instead. $100
-4 stock EAS airbags with less than 5k on them. Also have tank, comp, ECU's Etc and cable to fix yourself. Offer
-Misc: LWB rear door wood pieces, radiator shrouds intact, speaker covers,

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
3 gold 1 blue and 1 silver. Planning to repaint so was more concerned with condition which is really good.

image-1053688977.jpg

·
Premium Member
7,158 Posts
Plz how is the air tank rust-wise? May also be down for air springs. And twr if the price is right.
Pm me with prices

·
Registered
34 Posts
Interested in the EAS "cable to fix yourself". Is the the computer interface cable?

Also interested in any EAS parts that Bill (o2batsea) does not take.

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@huibae Yes I do and in very good shape. PM for pics and deets
@o2batsea and Tom109 no rust on tank and hardly used, I'll get you some pics tonight of All the EAS stuff I have and go from there

@ntan & coastalrover Rack is still available and I did get your msg, sorry for the late reply. I'm having a really hard time parting with it cause I know I may not find one again. Rather not ship unless it's easy to do( not an exp shipper) so unless it's something I can't refuse I'll let you know on it

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
GDE Wheels, OME shocks are sold pending payment

I'm thinking to sell my SWB unwillingly, the new rear facing car seats are so snug I eat the steering wheel. So I dont know if there's any interest in a P38 custom fitted literally 1 of a kind Wood steering wheel, but thinking to sell that separate as well

Either way I'll post new pics and updates asap

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Okay, made of Dropbox of clearance stuff. Twins got bigger car seats and I'm 6'2 and not safe to drive with my teeth ...nuff said. So the SWB has to go and Basically everything else I've been collecting :(

I also have a full factory D90 belt rail softop somewhere, has some tears from trying to zip up in the cold and can be repaired, but otherwise great shape and still soft and cuddly. Was gonna sell it years ago but I'm a hoarder.

Ok So if you see something/anything in the pics you may want lemme know sooner than later, as time goes on I may find or build storage on my property.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iiacjpck0g0lq10/AAACjiKqiZ-7SVl2NpDYhIZMa?dl=0

·
Premium Member
6,202 Posts
I didn't know a P38 steering wheel would fit a classic. Interesting. The little green oval is what makes it one of a kind or the fact that it's on a classic makes the truck one of a kind? Doesn't matter either way, just cool to know. I'm interested in the wheel if you're separating. I can trade you for the proper one too with cash on top as well. Also, if Huibae passes on the speaker cover, J. Pound will want it.

·
Registered
968 Posts
I've actually driven mr. Glenn's swb 95' rrc and that air suspension is heavenly. Oh, and that steering wheel? Feels silky in the hands! Dave, if you want the wheel and work it out with Chris, I'd be happy to pick it up for you and hold onto it until we catch up again??

·
Registered
686 Posts
I PM'd him about the wheels and speaker covers the day he posted. not sure if my "direct to seller" approach worked or not. Did someone snag the speaker covers and TWR wheels? No problem, just need to know if i need to go look elsewhere.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I PM'd him about the wheels and speaker covers the day he posted. not sure if my "direct to seller" approach worked or not. Did someone snag the speaker covers and TWR wheels? No problem, just need to know if i need to go look elsewhere.
Dude
I got the dibs on the speaker cover. Just need one for the drivers side.

Harold

1 - 20 of 33 Posts