Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used roof rack, $250.00, plus ride, will consider delivery up to 300 miles for the next 2 weeks, I am planning a vacation.

ForumRunner_20150806_192635.png

ForumRunner_20150806_192659.png

missing hardware,

·
Premium Member
6,201 Posts
I'm surprised nobody has either. Looks like a half length rack based on the scale of who's holding it up. I can't tell if it's a daughter or the wife, but I'm always careful not have my wife in the pic of a for sale thread, otherwise I open myself up to someone posting this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GDXYzUlv0S8

Just kidding man. All the best and good luck with the sale. ;-)

·
Premium Member
6,201 Posts
The bars and feet look custom and the tube is square, so I'd guess the whole thing is custom. To me that means it's stronger than something from say Frontrunner.

·
Premium Member
6,563 Posts
I'm surprised nobody has either. Looks like a half length rack based on the scale of who's holding it up. I can't tell if it's a daughter or the wife, but I'm always careful not have my wife in the pic of a for sale thread, otherwise I open myself up to someone posting this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GDXYzUlv0S8
I think you're always open to approach this way no matter the circumstance...;)

·
Premium Member
6,201 Posts
Hahaha. You'd think I was trying to dethrone Briggs as the "King of Random YouTube Links," but I don't think his title is in jeopardy.

·
Premium Member
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just for the record, the X wife is for sale cheap. The one in the picture (girl friend) is not for sale. I don't know who the manufacture is.

·
Premium Member
1,354 Posts
Yes, that's a Conferr. I had a full length one on my Landcruiser. They're very strong, and well built. That's going to be a good buy for someone.

·
Premium Member
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok boys and girls, this is a nice rack and a good price.

Here's the good news. I'm taking a trip in my F250 from Vero Beach Fl to Richlands NC. I'm leaving Friday 11/13 and returning Monday 11/16. I can RURR this along I 95. So yet me know if that works for you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts