Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone feel like making this happen? I don't have the space or time for he mechanicals at the moment I can provide the parts if needed.

·
Premium Member
5,108 Posts
Is this a wanted....or are you selling? Doesn't make sense to me.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is wanted I currently have 2 builds going on and do not have the space for a third chassis going into winter where things are not easily moved in and out here in the north east

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't understand the confusion.

I want an Ls engine on a rolling chassis. If someone would like to put this together and sell it to me I would like to purchase it because I don't believe there are any just laying around.

·
Premium Member
4,980 Posts
There's a lot of knives and forks in the world. But people are still going hungry.

·
Premium Member
715 Posts
That's something we can easily provide. Shoot me a PM if you want to talk specifics.

-Ash

·
Premium Member
10,773 Posts
I don't understand the confusion.

I want an Ls engine on a rolling chassis. If someone would like to put this together and sell it to me I would like to purchase it because I don't believe there are any just laying around.
It wasn't clear to us what you were looking for.

But now we know you want someone to build up a rolling chassis (length not specified) with axles, suspension, which has been modified to accept a LS engine but no transmission, transfer case.

·
Premium Member
6,202 Posts
If two is a sign, the majority of this board is certified then- which 'makes sense' ;-) and answers a lot!!
Certifiable! Ha. You bet. In fact, just the other day I......... Uh-oh. Gotta go. The guys in the white coats are here to give me my cocktail and bring me back to my nice soft room.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts