Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I have a set of these pads that I got from Zack. Very nice, but I just have been staring at them in their bag and know I'll never put them on.

http://www.defendersource.com/forum/f19/exmoor-nas-roll-cage-padding-group-buy-54840.html

So, if anyone is interested please let me know. I'm in NJ, so local would be better.

Price is half of what I paid. I think it was $220, so yours for $110.

(I got Zack's blessing before posting this, not trying to usurp any of his sales, just don't need this item)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't put them on, so I don't know. I realized that I really will never take the top off, but rather just take out the windows in the summer. That's why I'm selling.

Maybe someone else who has these can comment.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To be fair, Josh messaged me first.

Josh, if you are going to pick them up let me know when. I'm not far from NYC. Otherwise EnduroPro is next in line.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,309 Posts
That's an awesome deal! How come you're not going to use them? They look so purty. :) Especially since the NAS roll cage foam deteriorates over time. These will keep it looking nice.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Update is that Josh should be picking these up this weekend.

I obviously priced these way too low based on the response I got, but a deals a deal.

I agree that they will look great, but mine aren't bad as they are, and I'm not taking the top off my truck likely ever. So it's better they go to a good home than sit in a closet.

Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts