Brand New
Bearmach Brand
Price $239.95
Available for freight shipping or FREE local pick up in Alexandria, VA
PM for any questions.

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
So...this also is $140 before shipping from Bearmach, with shipping estimated around $65. How are you arriving at your prices? They seem wack and slightly suspicious from a new member...

·
Premium Member
Land Rover - All Models
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So...this also is $140 before shipping from Bearmach, with shipping estimated around $65. How are you arriving at your prices? They seem wack and slightly suspicious from a new member...
While we are new to this forum, we are not a new parts dealer by any means.
I would really like to know how you get $65 shipping from Bearmach on this part?
Attached screenshot shows Bearmach price + shipping delivered to 22310.
This item's dimensions are about 62" x 35" x 30".

Honestly we are selling this at a loss, as it was a SPO for a customer who ended up having a change of heart.
It is now sitting in the warehouse and taking too much space, which is the reason for low price.
I am not really sure what exactly is suspicious about our pricing...
Feel free to ask around, as in the last 24 hours I already noticed a few people here who shop from us regularly.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Land Rover - All Models
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe this will help clarify any suspicion.
I am not sure if I am allowed to post our stores here.
In case if I am not, I want to apologize to admin ahead of time.
These are all our stores.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Hey UKARAuto,

I have bought some items from you in the past.

The wait times and shipping charges are what have prevented me from buying other items.

If you are going to actually work the forum, I would hope you would register as a vendor, and occasionally offer forum member discounts and group pricing.

Please remember that this is an enthusiast forum, and there are a lot of hands on DIY guys here, who know their way around a parts catalog.

That said, first item I saw when I selected Defender just now was Britpart bonnet bushings, part number 346849. You are asking 7.74 for the pair.

RoversNorth has them for 1.90 per pair.
LRDirect has them for .32¢ per pair.

Food for thought.

·
Premium Member
Land Rover - All Models
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey UKARAuto,

I have bought some items from you in the past.

The wait times and shipping charges are what have prevented me from buying other items.

If you are going to actually work the forum, I would hope you would register as a vendor, and occasionally offer forum member discounts and group pricing.

Please remember that this is an enthusiast forum, and there are a lot of hands on DIY guys here, who know their way around a parts catalog.

That said, first item I saw when I selected Defender just now was Britpart bonnet bushings, part number 346849. You are asking 7.74 for the pair.

RoversNorth has them for 1.90 per pair.
LRDirect has them for .32¢ per pair.

Food for thought.
Thank You for your feedback and your business with us.
We will register in vendor section and will certainly be happy to offer member discounts.
I have already created a 10% discount code for forum members. DSFORUM10

We are constantly working to adjust our pricing and stock information, as some of them are not accurate.
That being said, if you see anything that seems unreasonable, please simply contact us and we will work the best price for you.
We are here to work with you guys and share the enthusiasm for LRs.
Since we are new here, there is a natural learning curve, so we appreciate any feedback.

Thank You

1 - 12 of 12 Posts