Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering upgrading my rear tire carrier and the Rockware rear bumper that came with my truck will need to be removed as a result.

Anyone familar with this type of bumper?

Is there any interest in this type of bumper if I were to try and sell it?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,347 Posts
I'll work a deal out on your tire carrier if you want.

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Based on the immediate feedback I got from several forum members, I'm going to post this in the for sale section by EOD.

Thanks all!

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm going to upgrade my rear tire carrier and I need to remove my Rockware rear bumper to do so.

I've only seen one other truck fitted with a similar rear bumper and I've never seen another for sale.

It's in very good condition with minimal wear (no dents, only some small chips).

With that in mind I'm going to set the price at $850 + shipping, but I am open to offers.

I'm happy to answer any questions either here on the forum or on my cell (650) 776-5730.

Obviously I would prefer for someone local to take this, but as noted, I will help arrange shipping if need be.

Thanks all,

James Perakis

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,347 Posts
Can you post a pic of the whole rear end so we can see it? Those are uber rare and would love it, but shipping to NC would kill it for me...

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump.

Make me a reasonable offer and the bumper is yours.

Again, local pick up is preferred but shipping is no problem.

·
Premium Member
5,983 Posts
james,

it might be easier to sell if you had clearer pictures of the entire bumper. It doesn't have to be mounted on the truck. I would guess that a lot of folks on this forum have been burned by used parts that weren't quite up to expectations, so it would probably help potential buyers crest the threshold of buying the item.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts