Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shameless plug:
Yankee Marine

Launched my website this week and I have been slowly but surely adding myself to the rolls of authorized reseller for various manufacturers. Some of which are not marine related but do cross over to Land Rover in some respects.

Off/on road Brands:
Rigid
VDO
VDO MARINE
Bushnell (optics/handheld binoculars)
FLIR (nightvision ect, recently sold off Raymarine)
Xantrex (solar)
Mastervolt (Inverter/Battery management systems)
Blue Sea (entire catalogue of parts)
Ancor (mostly wire and connectors, some tools)

I have access to the big 3 for Marine:
Garmin
Fusion (Garmin Subsidiary)
Raymarine
Also B&G, SIMRAD, Lowrance

Interestingly enough I also have access to Garmin's outdoor products ect, handheld GPS, some of their topographical GPS dash units and rear-view kits.

Long and the short of it, I am not authorized to do "online sales" which is fine because I can't manage an e-com site anyway. But if you are looking at purchasing from any of the above brands (or probably others as well), I promise you I will be rock bottom on price (effectively all of these companies use MAP pricing so I have to match) but I can offer free shipping on everything and advice as I am really well versed on all the various manufacturers listed above. Please D-90 guys only, not trying to have every Tom, Dick and Harry sending me inquiries...

Shoot me a PM or email at [email protected]

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, this is great. I’ve been adrift in the gauge wilderness since e-gauges shut down. I’ll talk to you soon about some VDO vision stuff!
For sure, I sort of stumbled upon it from one of my distributors and I thought I should at least send it out. Like I said, not trying to push anything but definitely want to offer it to the D90 community since I can.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Jason sent you an email about the Garmin. inReach mini. I’d also like to get price quotes for the inReach & Overlander. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts