Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1997 D110 CSW (imported from UK, so RHD)
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does exmoor make retrim kits for the 2nd row and front middle seats or just the font driver/pass?

I got the G4 kit for the fronts (which I’m VERY happy with!) and it looks like my only option for matching the rest is to replace with complete seats.

halp!

·
Registered
1997 D110 CSW (imported from UK, so RHD)
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I should have said, 3 individual (low back?). Not 69/40. But I didn’t know exmoor sold direct so that’s helpful!

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
I should have said, 3 individual (low back?). Not 69/40. But I didn’t know exmoor sold direct so that’s helpful!
Exmoor most likely has whatever you're looking for as long as they're for Land Rover seats.
They sell direct but no longer sell direct to US customers. Exmoor have an arrangement with Rovers North; however, You can buy what you need from Rimmer Bros in the UK and have it shipped to the US. Rimmer Bros sells Exmoor for the same price listed on the Exmoor site (no VAT).... a huge savings over what RN charges and shipping from the UK is generally very reasonable.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Exmoor most likely has whatever you're looking for as long as they're for Land Rover seats.
They sell direct but no longer sell direct to US customers. Exmoor have an arrangement with Rovers North; however, You can buy what you need from Rimmer Bros in the UK and have it shipped to the US. Rimmer Bros sells Exmoor for the same price listed on the Exmoor site (no VAT).... a huge savings over what RN charges and shipping from the UK is generally very reasonable.
Very helpful info re. Rimmer Bros for seats--thank you. I've purchased some small items from them and they arrived from UK in less time that USPS takes within the US!

·
Premium Member
7,291 Posts
Exmoor has the patterns for all Land Rover seats. Contact the reseller for custom work. It can be done in any fabric you choose

1 - 6 of 6 Posts