Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
other than the Exmoor seats, what can I install without major mods into a 1986 defender 110 ROW for front seats? disco seats maybe? what about bmw seats or MB seats? i've tried the search mech but figured I could get a more direct answer by asking directly...I apologize for being somewhat lazy...Tyler

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Brandon (BRAB on here, think it's a play on B-RAD from the ultra hit move "Malibu's Most Wanted) put M3 seats in his 90. The don't look correct, but they don't look bad

·
Registered
339 Posts
M3 seats out of an 05, all manual controls would work great for a SW the pickup restricts its rearward movement but that is true for any seat.

install is easy 4 holes and it fits. also it allows some access to the underseat battery box enough to get stuff in and out and disconnect the battery terminal if needed.

the bolster is a bit high too but some models had a different trim which had less bolster all around

i bought these through chocolatedrew on this forum and i think he still may have another set of the lower bolster seats

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,202 Posts
I have a set of grey 2002 BMW 330cic electric seats free if you pay shipping? Not perfect, but functional and not ripped. You could just try them out?

·
Premium Member
16,553 Posts
M3 seats out of an 05, all manual controls would work great for a SW the pickup restricts its rearward movement but that is true for any seat.

install is easy 4 holes and it fits. also it allows some access to the underseat battery box enough to get stuff in and out and disconnect the battery terminal if needed.

the bolster is a bit high too but some models had a different trim which had less bolster all around

i bought these through chocolatedrew on this forum and i think he still may have another set of the lower bolster seats
It'll be interesting to see how those seats hold up to shirtless back sweat.

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
I have complete front cobeau sets seats with new covers and rear safari bench in matching black cloth. Side bolsters need new foam. Bolt in and seatbelt for rear included. I have the correct adaptors for the front seats to fit in the defender and came out of my 97. Going back to factory in my 90. FYI if anyone interested. Dan

1 - 17 of 17 Posts