I thought I put this out here even though the replacement was in my '99 DI. I purchased a Nissens 64029 (alum/plastic) radiator to replace the rotted/clogged stock unit. I received the new radiator from Rockauto via FedEx. It was packed well and undamaged upon opening. The task is straight forward. Remove upper fan shroud. Remove fan/clutch assembly. Remove lower fan shroud. disconnect oil and trans cooler lines (with catch pan underneath). Remove upper\lower radiator hoses and the bleed hoses draining coolant into it's own catch pan (Damn LR for not installing a drain fitting). Unbolt upper rad support brackets and pull the radiator. Here's where it got interesting and I got ahead of myself having performed this task many times in the past using stock radiators. I dropped the new radiator into the bay and immediately noticed the pins lined up but seemed to force the radiator into an awkward angle. I thought it's just the quirks of an aftermarket unit. I bolted in the supports and hooked everything up. When I tried to install the lower shroud there were no lips to hold that shroud. I realized the lower bracket of the radiator was installed backwards...*$#&%@*. Out the radiator came. I had to unbolt 4 10mm bolts (one is short where the lower outlet is) and drill out 6 rivets holding the core to the support. I simply flipped it around and reinstalled the 4 bolts. I drilled six more holes (the original where offset and unusable) and popped in 6 new rivets. After that it was matter of reinstalling it for the second time. The end results is a great fit and dead reliable cooling again. No matter in heavy traffic with a/c blowing and tooling down the interstate at 70 the temp gauge never wavered even one tick. It would appear, based on the offset rivets, that this is how every radiator would likely arrive so the above fix would have to be deployed. Even so, I'd gladly use another of these in lieu of the much heavier and costly copper unit.