Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two 200 TDi motors complete available. Details below.

Engine is complete with pump ,lift pump, manifold, turbo, filter housing for on bulkhead, pulleys, bracket for powersteering pump , flywheel and clutch assembly, exhaust down pipe, starter, dynamo, intercooler, radiator, fan and shroud, radiator hoses, intercooler hoses and pipes.

$4k per and I can assist with freight shipping to home or business. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,636 Posts
I have two 200 TDi motors complete available. Details below.

Engine is complete with pump ,lift pump, manifold, turbo, filter housing for on bulkhead, pulleys, bracket for powersteering pump , flywheel and clutch assembly, exhaust down pipe, starter, dynamo, intercooler, radiator, fan and shroud, radiator hoses, intercooler hoses and pipes.

$4k per and I can assist with freight shipping to home or business. Thanks!
Thanks for importing and providing another source for Tdi(s).
What was the scope of the 'refurb'?

·
Premium Member
4,620 Posts
Sold and paid for by a board member. I have access to two more similar ones that came out of discoveries if anyone is interested. Thanks.
How much and what is included, Devin?

It would be great if you got everything needed for a swap---from the rad back to the support crossmember.

·
Premium Member
8,027 Posts
What refurb'n is/was done to the one someone just bought? When I was doing mine thank god I had help. I was amazed at how much should be inspected internally and how many seals and gaskets are replaced when you refresh a 200tdi. The parts list was literally 5 foot long. No lie. Hats off to you guys that do this stuff for profit and know what you're doing. It takes an incredible amount of attention to detail and patience.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.