Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a couple quick questions:

I got a set of D1 axle assemblies I plan on using in my series coil build. I won't be running ABS. Any reason why i should put the ABS rings back inside the rear rotor hats? Other than i guess having some open holes if don't?

·
Premium Member
5,983 Posts
I did not replace the reluctor rings on my rear 24 spline swap and have suffered no ill effects. The rear stubs/hubs were taken from a D1 axle as well. The new rotors have been fine without the rings.

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did not replace the reluctor rings on my rear 24 spline swap and have suffered no ill effects. The rear stubs/hubs were taken from a D1 axle as well. The new rotors have been fine without the rings.
Thanks. That's was I figured but just wanted to make sure. I couldn't see there being an issue

Prob going to keep the dust shields off as well. All they are good for is trapping mud rocks and sticks from my experience

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Thanks. That's was I figured but just wanted to make sure. I couldn't see there being an issue Prob going to keep the dust shields off as well. All they are good for is trapping mud rocks and sticks from my experience
I kept both off when I built mine up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts