Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah, called my inlaws in the UK, father in law ex mechanic and he called sources and got a set from a source from a Defender County. Now I need to get them to me in CA and if they are ok, I'll have my left one for sale. Timing to be confirmed

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Raising this up again.
I still need the Right side rear from a genuine 97 NAS to match the color.
I have a set of 2 from the UK I'll trade, great condition. I've been using these but the mismatch annoys me.

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
I have this pair from a ‘95 NAS SW. I’m not sure if it’s the same as what you’re looking for or not.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Macker, thats what I am looking for but its really hard to judge the color as there were so many variants.The top picture looks too light but the bottom one looks to be about right. Maybe there is an expert out there that can tell if the trim color for all NAS was the same over the years? Are you looking to sell these and if so what $?

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
There's only one part number in the catalogue (MWC8910LNP), and the Genuine is still listed for sale on lrdirect.com, but it'll cost ya. Maybe aftermarket parts have a different color.
Note: lrdirect says they can't take returns on Genuine parts.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The set I have came from a pre-2006 in the UK and they are a different grey than my NAS. Parts list shows Mid Grey and Dark Granite but there appears to be variations on the Mid Grey color.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts