Defender Source Forum banner
81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
These fit a 6 1/2" round speaker. Mounting depth available with the panel is 2.75" I could make a 3.25" depth version if needed, but I haven't heard of anyone with the panel having any issues with mounting depth at 2.75" JL Audio C2-600X are 2 3/8" depth, Hertz MPX 165.3 Pro are 2 9/16" depth .These sort of numbers are typical of the higher end 6 1/2" specs.

·
Premium Member
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Hi, thanks for enquiring. Yes panels are available to order I can add you into the current run if you’d like. I just need to know what upholstery you would like, confirm if you would want the LED option, and if you have a Pre-Puma or Puma bodied truck.

let me know and I will confirm pricing based on your options.

Cheers,

Scott

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, thanks for enquiring. Yes panels are available to order I can add you into the current run if you’d like. I just need to know what upholstery you would like, confirm if you would want the LED option, and if you have a Pre-Puma or Puma bodied truck.

let me know and I will confirm pricing based on your options.

Cheers,

Scott
Thanks Scott.

It's a 2014 Defender 110 XS. For upholstery I would like grey automotive leather or vinyl with the LED option. You can send details and pics of the material to my email [email protected].

81 - 86 of 86 Posts