Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last group run of speaker panels I made one additional to have available for sale. It's all packaged up and ready to ship. The system fits a 6 1/2" speaker, installation is simple, results and quality are excellent.

Group pricing applies as I made this with the last group run. $525 including shipping con US.

Some feedback on the panel is here on this post...

https://www.defendersource.com/forum/f48/110-rear-speak-bar-above-door-146145.html

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Panels are fabricated from Birch plywood. As you can see by the close up photo, there's more to it than just a flat cut sheet, there's a bunch going on to get the proper depth and fit. The upholstery is automotive leather, and I have to admit it's pretty impressive. My upholsterer completed this gem early in the summer (gives you an idea on what level of work he does) ...

https://www.automobilemag.com/news/...ce/#1937-alfa-romeo-8c-pebble-beach-winner-13

Looks good, and makes a HUGE improvement in sound.

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Current group of 5 panels went to upholstery today.

Should be back and boxing up on the 12th - 14th. Then shipping out the start of the following week.

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
One person from the five of the last group buy has had to back out due to unforeseen circumstances.

The there 4 panels shipped out before Christmas, and I have that one remaining panel ready to ship (the group buy pricing applies).

If anyone is interested in purchasing, please PM me.

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am putting another group buy together for the next run of speaker panels, planning on mid to late April for completion. Puma and non Puma versions are available. Please PM or post here if you are interested, or if you have any questions about the panel. $525 including shipping to the con. US.

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
What color is it? I need black

Tempted... since I am putting 4x speakers in the doors and a 300w mtx amp in

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
Ok I’m in, can you send me a pp invoice or let me know how to fax you the $

I should probably think about adding a sub but really wasn’t focused on sound stuff other than having it :)

I’m changing the grey plastics out to black (sem paint really) with LaSalle door panels in black std coat.

I’ll stick another set of Polk audio speakers in it.

------ Follow up post added April 4th, 2019 04:59 PM ------

It’s for the 92 110 btw

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Group order is now done and I'm packaging the panels up this weekend for shipping.

I did make 1 additional grey panel to this last group order and it's available for anyone that would like to purchase.

So, if you missed out on the last group run, now is your chance to buy and have it in your hands in a week.

Group pricing applies as I made this with the last group run. $525 including shipping con US.

PM me for details.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Panel is sold.

Group order has all shipped. I'll email out tracking numbers tonight to those that purchased in that last run.

I have had a couple people enquire about that last panel, so if there's enough interest I'll do another order.

If you are wanting to have better sound in your truck, post here or PM and we will get the next 5 on the go.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts