Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for the reflectors that push into the rear cross member just above the step bumper.

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i saw that reflector and its not the smae as on the nas 90 1995. that one has screws to it and the ones im looking for just push in with two little tabs on the back of the reflector. thanks anyways

·
Premium Member
1,022 Posts
Matt

I have a set that I removed off my truck that you can have, they are in good condition. Send me your address and I will mail them to you.

Martin

·
Premium Member
3,664 Posts
add to thread

I need the same ones for the 94. The newer style doen't fit. so I second the request on the part numbers.

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Mine just arrived. AMR2076 is just the red reflector, not the black plastic piece w the 2 prongs. May not work for you. My black pieces both have a broken prong, so i am going to continue to look for the correct item, or I will just crazy glue the 2 broken pieces.

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
FYI - The '94 rear reflectors are no longer available. The '95 and '97 rear reflectors you can get from BP, RN etc...

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Looking for one of these if anyone has one...

The reflectors that push into the rear cross member just above the step bumper.

·
Premium Member
3,479 Posts
If you can get the correct reflectors, can you not jb weld those spring clips you can get at a hardware store or a marine supply store on to them?
You can even get them in stainless.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts