Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two used rear doors, one has the hardware for spare tire mount, the other one is flat, $200.00 each, plus the ride,

ForumRunner_20150806_115234.png

ForumRunner_20150806_115306.png

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
Can you post up some close up pics of the door without the tyre mount, any rot???

Thanks

·
Registered
116 Posts
Great seeing you today Eric and thanks for the delivery!!! :) Hope you enjoy the island and see you this fall maybe at Overland Expo.

·
Premium Member
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just for your info that's not for a tire mount but rather for a shovel and pick axe. Cheers
Well I feel like a dope, I'm a novice at this, Markus, are you sure the door will work for you? I can refund your money if you want. Let me know, anyway it was great meeting you, just for the record, Markus is a very nice guy, he has been bitten by the Rover bug, I spent about an hour talking Rovers and delivering some parts to him. Had a great time and got a little vacation time in as well, if you are in the Vero Beach area be sure to look me up.

Cheers
Eric

·
Registered
116 Posts
No worries Eric, it's all good. Thanks again.

Well I feel like a dope, I'm a novice at this, Markus, are you sure the door will work for you? I can refund your money if you want. Let me know, anyway it was great meeting you, just for the record, Markus is a very nice guy, he has been bitten by the Rover bug, I spent about an hour talking Rovers and delivering some parts to him. Had a great time and got a little vacation time in as well, if you are in the Vero Beach area be sure to look me up.

Cheers
Eric

1 - 14 of 14 Posts