Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,108 Posts
I did them, make sure to buy the mounting bracket too, check out pics on what have you done...thread

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I thought someone else here had bought one recently as well.

I've seen one of their center units, they look better in person than in photos.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I did the brushed aluminum center console and absolutely love it!

·
Premium Member
5,108 Posts
I did the MUDUK center dash...I like the ease of cutting it, and the plastic matches the overall look better. IMO

·
Registered
192 Posts
I did the MUDUK center dash...I like the ease of cutting it, and the plastic matches the overall look better. IMO
Different strokes for different folks! I'm going for the aluminum/brushed aluminum look throughout the interior, I'm getting there!

------ Follow up post added July 11th, 2015 12:24 PM ------

Yup, I bought mine directly from raptor.
I ordered directly from them as well. Their customer service was UNREAL, I'm not exaggerating. Shipping was via FedEx at a very reasonable rate and came in 2 business days. Highly recommend the product and company even further.

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
My 130 came with the raptor center dash. It appears to limit the useable area by a third compared to the MUD version. Is the bottom angled panel useful for anything since you can't even see it when seated?

·
Registered
192 Posts
My 130 came with the raptor center dash. It appears to limit the useable area by a third compared to the MUD version. Is the bottom angled panel useful for anything since you can't even see it when seated?
I'm sure you can add many things to the bottom piece if you got crafty with it. I probably won't get that far as I'm still not even close to filling the current button positions.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts