Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1994 Defender 90 NAS
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 94 D90 NAS that is having some overheating issues and it is missing the shroud. I would like to try to find one maybe from somebody who has done a swap if they have one. If anyone knows the PN too that would be helpful. It looks like Rovers North has it as RNE462 which does not come up in their search. If anyone has input on something I can modify that would work too as I am going to be doing a swap in the next couple of years.

·
Premium Member
4,019 Posts
I know you said 94 NAS--which is the v-belt set up. Some folks have 94's that did the front cover swap to serp--just FYI--that is a different shroud. Probably no big deal for you, but just good info all around that the 94/95 is one shroud and '97 is a different one :).

·
Registered
1994 Defender 90 NAS
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the clarification on the belt setup. I think One Ten has one that will work.

·
Registered
1994 Defender 90 NAS
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks I got one from One Ten....turns out my radiator isn't stock and it is narrower (about 2" of space on either side of wing). You guys don't happen to have the radiator for sale do you?

·
Registered
1994 Defender 90 NAS
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks all I ended up getting one and I will see if that fixes the issue. I would assume that was the problem considering the old one was about 4" shorter overall

·
Premium Member
11,088 Posts
I wouldn’t recommend a used radiator. I have become a convert to electric fan cooling. There are kits out there that take the place of a shroud, VC and fan. Check with RN

1 - 11 of 11 Posts