Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a search did not find any results. What would be the going rate for a genuine complete 200tdi defender manifold set up (or priced individually). Intake, exhaust and turbo. I cannot find any documented sales within the States.

·
Premium Member
8,031 Posts
Having a search did not find any results. What would be the going rate for a genuine complete 200tdi defender manifold set up (or priced individually). Intake, exhaust and turbo. I cannot find any documented sales within the States.
FYI I pm'd a guy I know that has this set up in case he's interested in selling it. To my knowledge he hasn't any immediate needs.

·
Premium Member
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FYI I pm'd a guy I know that has this set up in case he's interested in selling it. To my knowledge he hasn't any immediate needs.
Thanks for that, I have the set up, which is why I am looking to get more info. Depending on what it may be worth I might let it go. Kinda one of those things you don't mind having on the back shelf somewhere though.

·
Premium Member
11,703 Posts
Thanks for that, I have the set up, which is why I am looking to get more info. Depending on what it may be worth I might let it go. Kinda one of those things you don't mind having on the back shelf somewhere though.
Since they are not easily obtained, what would you do if you needed to replace your exhaust manifold for example?

·
Premium Member
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Since they are not easily obtained, what would you do if you needed to replace your exhaust manifold for example?
I no longer have a 200tdi, just kept it as a spare for quite a few years now. Just curious what asking/selling prices are. Guessing sales of these in the States are uncommon, or perhaps word of mouth.

·
Premium Member
4,915 Posts
Craddocks etc list the manifold.

·
Premium Member
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
6,614 Posts
Have a look on ebay.co.uk. You can find way more Defender parts for sale there than what shows up on ebay.com searches. Most UK residents won't or don't advertise shipping to US though.

·
Premium Member
7,584 Posts
Have a look on ebay.co.uk. You can find way more Defender parts for sale there than what shows up on ebay.com searches. Most UK residents won't or don't advertise shipping to US though.
And they don't know how to use cameras and they type with their foreheads.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.