Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know a good pre-purchase inspection shop in Denver? I'm not local to that area and would like to get an experienced shop to look at a defender before I decide to buy. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
220 Posts
You could try roadsidewerx great guys

I bought parts from him

Ben

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You could try roadsidewerx great guys

I bought parts from him

Ben

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! I'll give them a call.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ended up going w/Roadside Werx. They went above and beyond to get me all the info I needed to make an informed decision. I’d definitely recommend them in the future.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Are you just looking in Denver? It might be worth your while to look at options in Florida. We moved here from Denver a couple years ago and there seem to be many more available for purchase. There are even a few customization shops like ECD in Kissimmee. Pretty robust selection and shipping a car was actually way less cost prohibitive than I’d thought when they shipped my Range Rover down here for the move. Just a thought, but so far, the one good thing about moving to Florida is I got my defender finally. Good luck with the search

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm shopping nationwide. 3 or 5 door 110. I live in San Antonio. I did some research on ECD and it looks like they do great work. I just don't think my budget for this truck is quite.... to their level. I'm looking for something dependable enough for a daily driver for around the $40K-$50K range. Being in South Texas there are some necessities that I'll have to add-on immediately so that impacts what I can pay for the truck to stay within budget. I did see a couple of dealers/collectors in the Fort Lauderdale area that look promising. Thanks for the recommendation.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts