Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I figured I'd go ahead and start 2018 off right with a good ol' mud pit thread. I'm driving down US-1 in the Rover and who is the dick head holding up traffic? Some douche bag in a Porsche doing 3 miles an hour under (FUCKING UNDER!!!!) the speed limit.

I can't tell you how many of these fucking douche bags I pass on a daily basis in a high dollar sports car driving UNDER the fucking speed limit - **** me running!!! For god sake's Mr. Special Edition T1 Mobile Racecar driver doing 3 miles an hour under the speed limit had fucking driving gloves on.

And before you say it, NO, he IS the norm and NOT the exception to the rule! So for all you "99whateverthehell" Porsche/Corvette/Fararri/Lamborghini/Masaratti/etc. guys please, for the love of God and all that is sacred, at least do the fucking speed limit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got **** to DO places to GO!! People to See!!!

Damnit man, that felt good.

*** No Bud Lite cans were harmed (or thrown at the D-bag in the Porsche) during the actual event or the making of this rant ***

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,291 Posts
Hilarious but you live in South Florida don't tell me you don't encounter dozens of senior citizens a day that drive like snails.

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
Those kind of cars are "on ramp" cars no matter where you live. Hit it then back off to the speed limit (or in this case less) so as not to increase insurance premiums with tickets.

Honestly I don't get owning fast cars like this. Unless you are going to track them, there is no place to drive them.

For this one you might need something stronger and more flavorful than bud light. Might be time to try something like...Blue Moon or Rolling Rock.

·
Premium Member
5,074 Posts
Sweet Jesus....did someone piss in his glass of bud light? Go get a blow job Raub :)

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
All I can think of is Raub in his 30 year old Tith driving down the road with the speedo bouncing up and down 5-15mph off giving the finger to the guy in the porsche :whistling:

·
Premium Member
6,087 Posts
Hilarious but you live in South Florida don't tell me you don't encounter dozens of senior citizens a day that drive like snails.
Probably half of them in bucket list rides as well.

I read that rant too fast. For a bit, I thought you actually DID throw bud light cans at him (which would be hilarious!). I could see it plain as day. But then I thought, why is Raub wasting Bud, as cans can't fly without plenty of remainder, especially at 52mph! He must REALLY be pissed......and/or late.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oNYdRSy8_vw

All is good, but the 5:00 min mark, and on, is applicable.

·
Premium Member
3,603 Posts
All I can think of is Raub in his 30 year old Tith driving down the road with the speedo bouncing up and down 5-15mph off giving the finger to the guy in the porsche :whistling:

God ... that makes me happy

·
Premium Member
1,182 Posts
I sold my Porsche because it was too attention grabbing - I got something a lot more subtle so I could blend in...

·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts
Ha ha ha, Jack!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts