Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Defender has been so badly put together I’m taking it apart and selling for spares.

Major items I have left are;

LHD bulkhead with air vent flaps/ control arms/hinges - $2000
Brake servo setup - $200
Complete steering assembly with power steering box - $750
Seat box and tunnel for LT77 transmission - $250
Complete Rear tub - $1250
Axles - $295
5 x 16” Steel wheels and General Grabber Tires with less than 100 miles on them $650 (not the alloys shown in picture when vehicle was assembled)
Wheel arch liners - $450
Windscreen frame assembly $350 (does not include glass or seal)
Radiator with mounting brackets, hoses and fan shroud $450
Front left and right wing assemblies with outer skins and head lights $950
Old style hood with hinges $250
Side steps - $295

Hardly any rust … amazingly…

Prices listed are open to offers and if you need anything specific inbox me, I have all the parts that have come off the vehicle from the expansion tank to fuel tank to prop shafts to LED blinkers to body panels.

Can pack up and organize shipping for you or pickup from Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the cover plates as well just not a picture of them. If you want I also have the battery retainer bracket assembly I can include.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,887 Posts

·
Banned
105 Posts
Arkonik built truck ?
No this is a Savage Defender Doug - bought from Arkonik as a pre-production project vehicle for next to nothing. We would love for you to come and witness our expertise Sir rather than relying upon the half truths of others....we are happy to pay for your flights and time so you can truly witness first hand what it takes to deconstruct and rebuild a fully compliant 25 year old Defender. 40 members of my team do not appreciate your comment that they should do time including our head of production the former Production Director for McLaren Cars. Alternatively we will personally drive our next import down to you for your thoughts and reflection. Cheers Doug, Andy

1 - 20 of 32 Posts