Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All parts do not include shipping, they will be shipped from 50266 or can be picked up.

I am working on pulling parts at my leisure, I work a full time job and have a busy life but this is just a list to show you what I have. The parts off the truck can be packaged and shipped asap. If you want pictures please email me at jhartman25ATgmailDOTcom. If you're interested in a part that says spoken for please let me know and I will put you down in case sales fall through.

Parts still on truck:
Front axle - Rovertracks toy conversion, FJ80 Elocker 4:10 gears with skid plate – Price is going to depend if you want the whole axle housing or just the parts for the conversion.
Rear axle - RT conversion with V6 toy diff, Yukon grizzly locker, yukon 4:10 gears - Price is going to depend if you want the whole axle housing or just the parts for the conversion.
D90 front brakes (included if you buy front axle housing complete) - $200
RTE castor corrected swivel balls have been bored out for toy axles - (included if you buy complete front axle) - $350
35" goodyear MTR's on ballistic fab weld on beadlocks $1200
Tom woods DC front drive shaft $250
GBR DC rear shaft $250
RTE 3" springs $200
Front Dislocation Cones $50 - Spoken for, not paid
Terrafirma rear lower cones $50 - Spoken for, not paid
RTE panhard $165
RTE radius arms $300
RTE sliders with square nerf bars (cut a little short for 35” tires) $650
RTE a-arm ext $125
RTE extended brake lines $75
Custom rear trailing arms with ballistic fab joints – Mounts in stock position $300
Safari gard bumper with RTE a-bar $750
Superwinch lp8500 w/new synthetic rope and alum hawse - $150
HLC rear bumper, the nice ass one with tire carrier $1100
Fox 10" shocks front $250/pair
Front shock mounts (off set) – $25
Rovertracks tie rod (high clearance) and drag link $200 tie rod, $100 drag link with ends
Safari Snorkel – comes with airbox, custom tubing, metal grill - $300
Flexi-flares 50mm $200
Roxtar fab rear door panel , diamond plate, painted black, with magnet and bottle opener $100 - Spoken for, not paid

Parts off truck:
Terrafirma RTC steering stabilizer (Defender style) - $75
Rear lower shock mounts $25 - Spoken for, not paid
Fox remote res 12" shocks rear $400/pair
HLC -Rear upper shock mounts - $100

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Interested in these Custom rear trailing arms with ballistic fab joints – Mounts in stock position $300

assume they are set up for @ least a 3" lift?

send me a pic of them please

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How many degrees are the radius arms cranked?
Ehh good question. I do know they are longer than stock 29" from back of the bushing plate to the center of the bolt on the backside of the axle. I'm having a serious brain fart right now, how could I go about measure to see if they are 3 or 6 degree? The radius arm coming off of the axle is 3* and the arm going into the frame is 0* so I'd say 3* but since they are longer I could be wrong.

·
Premium Member
1,216 Posts
Ehh good question. I do know they are longer than stock 29" from back of the bushing plate to the center of the bolt on the backside of the axle. I'm having a serious brain fart right now, how could I go about measure to see if they are 3 or 6 degree? The radius arm coming off of the axle is 3* and the arm going into the frame is 0* so I'd say 3* but since they are longer I could be wrong.
Your lift was close to 3" IIRC so I would say 3* arms. 6* arms would have had you all jacked up.

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your lift was close to 3" IIRC so I would say 3* arms. 6* arms would have had you all jacked up.
Agreed, I sent him a pic, comparing them to the 6* ones I've seen online they look like 3* Just making sure I dont give out the wrong info :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
All parts do not include shipping, they will be shipped from 50266 or can be picked up.

I am working on pulling parts at my leisure, I work a full time job and have a busy life but this is just a list to show you what I have. The parts off the truck can be packaged and shipped asap. If you want pictures please email me at jhartman25ATgmailDOTcom. If you're interested in a part that says spoken for please let me know and I will put you down in case sales fall through.

Parts still on truck:
Front axle - Rovertracks toy conversion, FJ80 Elocker 4:10 gears with skid plate – Price is going to depend if you want the whole axle housing or just the parts for the conversion.
Rear axle - RT conversion with V6 toy diff, Yukon grizzly locker, yukon 4:10 gears - Price is going to depend if you want the whole axle housing or just the parts for the conversion.
D90 front brakes (included if you buy front axle housing complete) - $200
RTE castor corrected swivel balls have been bored out for toy axles - (included if you buy complete front axle) - $350
35" goodyear MTR's on ballistic fab weld on beadlocks $1200
Tom woods DC front drive shaft $250
GBR DC rear shaft $250
RTE 3" springs $200
Front Dislocation Cones $50 - Spoken for, not paid
Terrafirma rear lower cones $50 - Spoken for, not paid
RTE panhard $165
RTE radius arms $300
RTE sliders with square nerf bars (cut a little short for 35” tires) $650
RTE a-arm ext $125
RTE extended brake lines $75
Custom rear trailing arms with ballistic fab joints – Mounts in stock position $300
Safari gard bumper with RTE a-bar $750
Superwinch lp8500 w/new synthetic rope and alum hawse - $150
HLC rear bumper, the nice ass one with tire carrier $1100
Fox 10" shocks front $250/pair
Front shock mounts (off set) – $25
Rovertracks tie rod (high clearance) and drag link $200 tie rod, $100 drag link with ends
Safari Snorkel – comes with airbox, custom tubing, metal grill - $300
Flexi-flares 50mm $200
Roxtar fab rear door panel , diamond plate, painted black, with magnet and bottle opener $100 - Spoken for, not paid

Parts off truck:
Terrafirma RTC steering stabilizer (Defender style) - $75
Rear lower shock mounts $25 - Spoken for, not paid
Fox remote res 12" shocks rear $400/pair
HLC -Rear upper shock mounts - $100
Interested in the rear drive shaft.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts