Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to part out my 87 classic. Things NOT available rear tailgate and hatch, rear diff,and transfer. Everything else can go has running 3.5 good trans good seats from a 93, all but mid door drivers side windows work. If you want pics of something just text and i will text back. No time for shipping sorry. Will be coming to mid atlantic festival next month if I have room can bring there. Please do not pm me just call or text Thanks Dave 401-316-9533 truck is near providence RI. I drove this truck for 2.5 years with out any problems have not done i thing to it mechanically other than put oil in it. Motor is not a drop in I was not kind to it. If someone is interested in rest of truck after I remove my parts $200. with title but must pic up asap. Frame is solid truck was from west.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,887 Posts
Going to part out my 87 classic. Things NOT available rear tailgate and hatch, rear diff,and transfer. Everything else can go has running 3.5 good trans good seats from a 93, all but mid door drivers side windows work. If you want pics of something just text and i will text back. No time for shipping sorry. Will be coming to mid atlantic festival next month if I have room can bring there. Please do not pm me just call or text Thanks Dave 401-316-9533 truck is near providence RI. I drove this truck for 2.5 years with out any problems have not done i thing to it mechanically other than put oil in it. Motor is not a drop in I was not kind to it. If someone is interested in rest of truck after I remove my parts $200. with title but must pic up asap. Frame is solid truck was from west.
I want the whole thing

·
Premium Member
4,887 Posts
I just need alot of early truck stuff. And this one is the right color.

·
Premium Member
3,347 Posts
What's up with the series one???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts