Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a pair of fold and tumble seats. The fabric, cushioning, and back are in good shape with some scuffing and a small tear on the back. The frames are wobbly and the mounting brackets are not the best, however no rust on either. Seat belts adjust.

$75 or best offer, local pickup in Dripping Springs, Texas. I can also meet in Austin, as I work on the north side. Don't really want to ship.

Michael

IMG_20200915_193959449.jpg

·
Premium Member
7,155 Posts
I'd really like to have those but would require that you take them to FedEx or UPS for boxing and shipping. If you wouldn't mind doing that, then let's make a deal.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Second in line if o2B doesn’t work out, and nobody grabs locally.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Do these fold over and then up? Basically like forward facing jump seats? If so, I am interested if others fall through and can have someone pickup locally.

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do these fold over and then up? Basically like forward facing jump seats? If so, I am interested if others fall through and can have someone pickup locally.
Yes, they fold forward (bottom photo) then fold up to rest on the side ledge of the tub. No one has made an offer for local pickup - I've PM'd you my contact info.

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The seats have been sold.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts