Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 110 Land Rover Defender has been built as the ultimate overland camper rig with off-grid sustainability being the key purpose.

The engine is a 200tdi Turbo Diesel with the extra fuel pin mod for better acceleration and highway speed mated to a 5 speed manual with 124k miles equipped with a dual battery setup linked to the on-board solar charging system that can automatically initiate a trickle charge to the batteries. It can also be switched to run the refrigerator, power outlets, air compressor, and heavy-duty interior heater. The automated pneumatic pop-up tent system is controlled by the on-board air compressor that can also be used to inflate the tires. There is also a dual fuel system that can hold up to 50 gallons of diesel fuel giving the rig the ability to travel extremely long distances.
There is a huge amount of storage inside and outside for camping supplies or overland needs, this is the ultimate camper setup with maintenance and upgrades records dating back to the early 90s. The paint is finished in Hammerite grey which is also scratch-resistant and easy to reapply for repairs.
The seating arrangement can be rearranged and the second row can be added as well as the rear bench setup, funny enough I have a label maker but haven't switched the tags to English from german as I get to yell at my wife in german to hit the chubby switch in the center console! Charleston SC $40k obo

$

·
Premium Member
314 Posts
Looks nice. Price? Location?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Always open to options, let me know what you have.
I have a 1995 Rover LWB with rebuilt motor, new suspension, new front bumper with winch, roof rack- its a daily driver and in good shape. It is an older truck with usual imperfections. I’m located in Portland Oregon.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 1995 Rover LWB with rebuilt motor, new suspension, new front bumper with winch, roof rack- its a daily driver and in good shape. It is an older truck with usual imperfections. I’m located in Portland Oregon.
Is the rover for sale?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Do you have pics of the underbody? Bottom of doors? Engine bay?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts