Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My second super rare part post of the day - this is a new in box OEM Soft Top Passenger Side Door Card w/ Land Rover Pocket. Part # on box is ALR 7825 LNF. If you're restoring your 90 to perfection this is a must have.

$999 or best offer (AKA sorry I have no idea what this is worth as I can't find any sales of these new in box anywhere, so just send me your best offer)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Selling this for $500 shipped. Someone offered this a few days ago and has yet to respond to my PM or email so it's on the open market now for $500 shipped. Note that this also includes the land rover pocket and door handle (these are separate part numbers from the door card).

Thanks

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Selling this for $500 shipped. Someone offered this a few days ago and has yet to respond to my PM or email so it's on the open market now for $500 shipped. Note that this also includes the land rover pocket and door handle (these are separate part numbers from the door card). Thanks
Actually just checked and no door handle on the unit but pocket is included as in pic. Dropping the price to a firm $450 shipped.

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Price drop $395 shipped - this is what this cost when available new several years ago. No longer available and gotta be one of only a few left new in box.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts