Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a customer whose NAS 94 ST was vandalised. The insurance is unwilling to allow for an aftermarket radio and wants to include in the estimate a Genuine Rover radio and speakers, Anyone have part numbers and prices for the original radio, speakers, and grilles>?

·
Premium Member
3,888 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I have a customer whose NAS 94 ST was vandalised. The insurance is unwilling to allow for an aftermarket radio and wants to include in the estimate a Genuine Rover radio and speakers, Anyone have part numbers and prices for the original radio, speakers, and grilles>?
What insurance company? The few times I have been in this situation they just cut me a check and sent me on my way. They don't ask or care with what or if you even replace what was taken as they have filled their obligation of making you financially whole.

·
Premium Member
12,031 Posts
Would love the stock radio. Should never have sold mine.

·
Premium Member
3,888 Posts
I was about to say the same thing... if I can find it

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
What insurance company? The few times I have been in this situation they just cut me a check and sent me on my way. They don't ask or care with what or if you even replace what was taken as they have filled their obligation of making you financially whole.
I think the insurance company assumes that the factory radio is less expensive. They might use those figures to come up with how much they will write the check for.

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think it boiled down to one writer from the owner's state, versus the adjuster/inspector in my state. All is well now, thanks for all of the info!
I had posted a bunch of oem radios awhile ago, thinking so much more quality in a new radio....I'll have to look around for them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts