Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Super rare factory subwoofer kit for NAS ST tailgate new in box - Part# RTC7793. These are no longer available and were $555 + shipping/tax when available.

This has never been installed and includes all needed parts - tailgate card, speaker enclosure, speaker, amp, speaker grill, all wires and screws.

Selling for $490 shipped.

Attachments

·
Registered
245 Posts
I'll take it. Please pm me with payment info. Thanks!

------ Follow up post added July 21st, 2015 10:08 AM ------

oops. just missed it :)

·
Premium Member
4,624 Posts
Now that it is sold, there goes the primo load space between the ST bench and door perfectly sized to stow a pair of scepter 20L jugs, groceries, a few cases of Fat Tire, kids' sports or music gear, etc.

·
Premium Member
16,553 Posts
I can still fit a container of oil and a container of coolant over on the passenger side in that space with my sub (where my book bag is in this pic), but I guess it's a little narrower on the sides than the OEM unit. Still cool to see these around though especially in their original box. I'm assuming they came straight from the factory with broken screw tabs right? haha

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
Now that it is sold, there goes the primo load space between the ST bench and door perfectly sized to stow a pair of scepter 20L jugs, groceries, a few cases of Fat Tire, kids' sports or music gear, etc.
Yeah that 4 inches of depth is a game changer. No no really 4 inches is big.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Seems too good to be true, They have parts Rovers North and Brit Atlantic says no longer can be had.
Any one order from these guys before. I just don't want to be involved in a Rover version of the Spanish Prisoner scam.

·
Premium Member
4,624 Posts
Seems too good to be true, They have parts Rovers North and Brit Atlantic says no longer can be had. Any one order from these guys before. I just don't want to be involved in a Rover version of the Spanish Prisoner scam.
Merriam is the real deal and typically the cheapest source for LR OEM parts. The only PITA is signature required for deliveries.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Seems too good to be true, They have parts Rovers North and Brit Atlantic says no longer can be had.
Any one order from these guys before. I just don't want to be involved in a Rover version of the Spanish Prisoner scam.
I ordered several parts for my LR3, always came through no problem. If I remember correctly they are a Land Rover dealership....

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
Per LR Merriam's instructions, email them first with parts numbers before placing an order to check on availability and timeframe for delivery. This applies to Defender, D1, RRC, etc..late model Rover parts are no issue. Their parts diagrams are also not complete, so input part numbers into the search box to pull things up. Yes, it is Aristocrat Motors in Merriam, Kansas, a dealer.

They beat the snot out of everyone as far as pricing goes for genuine parts, and will order (no additional cost) Defender parts for you. Usually takes an additional 3-7 days though for special order, and they communicate through a login message system.

Many transactions and no issues. No, I have no business interest with them, just appreciate their pricing and service acumen.

·
Premium Member
11,911 Posts
I have ordered from them and they are great. No chance they have this though. They show everything from the parts catalogue but order typically from lr when orders come in. If it's nla they won't be able to get it or have it.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Spoke to Tom at Merriam. He said they can get about 6 of them or so.

I ordered one. About $560 shipped.

Said his data base says only for 95 ST but can't imagine other years don't work.....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts