Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a 2010 Volkswagen CC Sport, white gold, with two-tone cornsilk interior. This CC has the upgraded 6-speed DSG dual-clutch automated manual transmission -- it's a really enjoyable transmission to use.

This CC has a two-tone interior, sport-wrapped seats, and 10-way adjustable driver and passenger heated seats. On road trips, we get about 35-36 MPG at interstate (75mph) speeds with really low cabin noise -- two of the big reasons why I bought this car in the first place.

This CC also features rain-sensing headlights, headlights which turn around corners as you turn, bluetooth, fog lights, high-intensity discharge (HID) headlights, side approach lighting, one-touch lane-changing blinkers, and an air-conditioned glove box.

This vehicle has been maintained at Volkswagen dealerships and never missed a single oil change, brake job, recall, etc --immaculately maintained.

Included in the sale is a trunk organizing system and all-weather rubber floor mats.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me (Nate).

PRICE: $12,900
MILEAGE: 77,000
THE GOOD: all of the above. It really is an incredible car
THE BAD: there is a 3" scratch on the rear bumper from accidentally clipping the garage door pulling out (UGH...) -- more pictures coming tomorrow. Both wheels on the RH side have a 2" curb scratch. Wheels on the LH side are flawless.

WHY IS THIS POSTED ON A DEFENDER FORUM? I recently moved to Colorado Springs (stationed here in the Air Force, thus the Ohio places from my previous assignment there) and replaced an older SUV with a new Subaru. As much as I love this car, it just doesn't make sense to keep it any more here. I desperately want to find a Defender to replace it and get out and explore Colorado. My budget is under $20K for a Defender, so it's probably a long shot. In the meantime, I at least need to sell this car and keep searching for a Defender.

Attachments

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Bump: I need to sell this before my 110 arrives later this year. If you know of anybody looking for a great sedan, this is a remarkable vehicle for such low money. The warranty is transferrable as well (bumper-to-bumper coverage until April 2019 or 137,000 miles).

The car has brand new tires on it -- less than 10 miles on the tires since new.

Price drop: now $10,999

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts