Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1992 D110 200Tdi LT77 LHD
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bringatrailer.com/listing/1993-land-rover-discovery-200tdi
Above is a link to a live auction on BringaTrailer.com. No Reserve!! Ends May 29, 2019.

1993 Land Rover Discovery: First Generation
50k kms documented
200Tdi motor
5 speed LT77S manual transmission
5 doors, 5 seats
Aspen Silver factory paint
Sonar Blue interior
Alpine windows with safari roof
Factory air conditioning
Excellent maintenance history
Currently registered in Spain
Left Hand Drive
Visit the auction link for more information and 275+ photo gallery. Auction ends May 29, 2019. I am including my logistics service in the final bid price.

Contact me for more details about the Disco or logistics. Detailed write up at my website.

Saludos,
Adam

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The only way to purchase this D1 is win the BaT auction

The Canary Islands Spain have two major seaports with weekly RoRo and container shipping service. It is only a 40 hour ferry to Huelva Spain.

I have been exporting vehicles around the world from Canary Islands since 2015. I am based in Santa Cruz de Tenerife and personally export every vehicle, in addition, to arranging a variety of services. I work with a network of reliable professional around the world for freight forwarding, importation, and transfers to the final destination. I am offering my logistic services free of charge to the winning bidder.

If you are not familiar with Bring a Trailer it is a great resource for off road and classic vehicles. Very easy to navigate and participate in the auctions.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Auction ends tomorrow. High bid wins.

Buy from the source direct and save thousands compared to import dealers.

LHD + Diesel + 5 speed + 4×4 = Canary Islands Spain = Canary Island Rover ;)

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
I know its a rule but I think you're missing the point. It's a no reserve auction. There is no asking price. The price ends up being what the final bidder pays when it closes. That's how auctions work.

As per forum rules, what is the price of the vehicle?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.