Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
'94 D90 POE #1500, '97 SW #23
209 Posts
Is it possible to bring it into the US right now with the pandemic restrictions and all? My son-in-law is trying to import a '67 Mercury Cyclone from Ontario and he's having a hell of a time.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Is it possible to bring it into the US right now with the pandemic restrictions and all? My son-in-law is trying to import a '67 Mercury Cyclone from Ontario and he's having a hell of a time.
What I’ve heard is that it’s fine if the vehicle is coming across on/with a commercial transporter. My buddy just brought one into Montana last week from Canada.

I don’t know if individuals (non-commercial) can drive a vehicle across the border...I don’t think that’s feasible yet.

·
Premium Member
'94 D90 POE #1500, '97 SW #23
209 Posts
What I’ve heard is that it’s fine if the vehicle is coming across on/with a commercial transporter. My buddy just brought one into Montana last week from Canada.

I don’t know if individuals (non-commercial) can drive a vehicle across the border...I don’t think that’s feasible yet.
That is most likely the problem he is having. They've been trying to do it privately. I'll see if he's tried the commercial route. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I tried to buy this truck when it was for sale 3 months ago. I’ll buy it for what you paid plus a couple thousand for your trouble.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Who cares what it sold for previously, he bought it and now wants to sell it. If his price is off the market will correct it over time. Take it to DM if you have an issue or want to make an offer. Or, just move on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts